Powerstep Signature Leather Dress Full Length Orthotic Supports; similar to custom-made leather orthotics in a convenient prefabricated design.
Powerstep's Signature Leather Orthotics combine soft, genuine leather, VCT cushioning foam and Powerstep's trusted design for unparalleled comfort and support. These premium orthotics are similar to custom-made leather orthotics in a convenient, prefabricated design.
Maximum cushioning and full support. Premium leather orthotic with built-in arch support and heel cradle. Idea for use in dress shoes.
• Natural, distressed leather softens and conforms to the contours of the foot over time
• Firm but flexible arch support
• Deep heel cradle for increased support and stability
• No trimming required
Powerstep Signature Premium Leather Full Length Uses:
• Arch Pain - strain or inflammation at the arch of the foot. Often caused by a structural imbalance, an injury or Plantar Fasciitis.
• Flat Feet/Fallen Arches - arches have collapsed and the bottom of the foot is nearly complete or completely in contact with the ground.
• Plantar Fasciitis - painful condition of the foot where the plantar fascia (connective tissue running along the bottom surface of the foot), becomes inflamed Often caused by the poor foot biomechanics, over-pronation or strain.
• Morton's Neuroma - painful condition where a nerve becomes irritated or swollen. Typically develops at the ball-of-the-foot between the 3rd and 4th toes.
• Metatarsalgia - pain or inflammation under the matatarsal bones resulting in aching, sharp, or burning pains in the ball of the foot.
• Bunions - bony prominence by the big toe on the inside of the foot. Commonly caused by wearing improper fitting footwear or poor boot biomechanics.
• Ankle and Knee Pain
Cushioning and Support Level:
4 out of 5
Intended Shoe Styles:
Dress and Casual
How do they work?
Powerstep orthotics were developed by a doctor of podiatric medicine to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond "foot comfort". Powerstep orthotics can actually relieve pain and even prevent it from developing! Unlike standard insoles, Powerstep products take foot comfort and support further. Their unique design provides real support and stability to allow you to do the things you love, pain-free.
Powerstep orthotics support the foot with a polypropylene semi-flexible plastic arch support that is encapsulated between two layers of foam cushioning. An open arch area fully supports the foot and arch with enough spring and flexibility to maintain proper foot function and alignment. Powerstep is flexible enough to be comfortable, yet firm enough to achieve proper support.
Application Instructions for Full Length Orthotics:
Remove your shoes' existing insoles if possible. Insert the Powerstep orthotic into the shoe. If necessary, trim edges to fit using existing insoles as a guide for trimming. Ensure the orthotic is situated against the back of the shoe, hold the orthotic in place and slide the foot into he shoe.
The Signature Leather Orthotics should only be wiped down with leather cleaner as necessary. Do not immerse in water.
| Powerstep Signature Leather Dress 3/4 Length Orthotic Supports |
| Size || Men's Shoe || Women's Shoe || Product #s |
| ASM || 4 - 4.5 || 6 - 6.5 || 5020-03Asm |
| A || 5 - 6.5 || 7 - 8.5 || 5020-03A |
| B || 7 - 8.5 || 7 - 7.5 || 5020-03B |
| C || 9 - 9.5 || 11 - 11.5 || 5020-03C |
| D || 10 - 10.5 || 12 - 12.5 || 5020-03D |
| E || 11 - 11.5 || 13 - 13.5 || 5020-03E |
| F || 12 - 13.5 || 14 - 15.5 || 5020-03F |