Jobst Relief 20-30 mmHg Closed Toe Compression Pantyhose. Same gradient compression therapy, at a more affordable price!
• 3-D knit structure using air covered spandex yarn that is soft to touch and comfortable to wear all day long
• Closed toe style designed with ample toe allowance for patients who require a little more ‘wiggle room’
• Reinforced toe and heel for added durability
• Fiber Content: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex, Latex Free
Would recommend these to: Both men and women of average height who are on a budget or only need to wear them temporarily.
• Washer-Friendly: Wash on a gentle cycle using mild detergent or Jobst Jolastic Washing Solution. Recommended: Place stockings in mesh laundry bag
• Hand wash with Jobst Jolastic Washing Solution
• Hang or lay flat to air dry. NO driers, heaters, etc.
• Do not use bleach, Woolite, or any corrosive soaps or detergents.
• Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
20-30 mmHg (CCL 1) Firm Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
Moderate to severe varicose veins
Relief from moderate edema / lymphedema
Varicose veins during pregnancy
Leg swelling following surgery
Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Jobst Relief 20-30 mmHg Closed Toe Compression Pantyhose